Thank you for your interest in writing for The Runner’s Guide to WDW! Please read on for more information regarding how the process works.
The Runner’s Guide to WDW specializes in delivering informative and accurate content relating to all aspects of a runDisney race and vacation. This can include the races, accommodations, meals, training, travel, parks, spectating, celebrations, and more.
To contribute as a guest, The Runner’s Guide to WDW is looking for a unique aspect to a runDisney race or vacation. This does not include race recaps, hotel or restaurant reviews, or any content that has already been addressed on the website. If you would like to run an idea by Megan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Email your article to email@example.com.
2) Include a headshot and your bio. (2-3 sentences and don’t forget a link to your site or profile)
3) Photos (only that you have taken or have rights to) including any products you recommend are preferred. The higher quality the better, please. The photo may or may not be used, but the better the quality, the more likely it will be used.
4) Please submit as a Word document.
5) Article can include no links to the writer’s website, although a link in your bio is okay. Megan reserves the right to take out links that appear to be sponsored/advertising.
6) Please include your Twitter and/or Instagram handles for when your article is shared on those platforms.
The Runner’s Guide to WDW reserves the right to make minor edits and will send the edits to you before publishing. If it doesn’t fit the requirements, Megan will let you know. Please use spell check and check your grammar. Content should be 400-700 words. Content must be new and original (not previously published).
Note: If you submit a post to The Runner’s Guide to WDW, do not submit it elsewhere at the same time. Once published, articles cannot be deleted.