As of August 2016, it appears that runDisney is no longer offering race deferrals, therefore the former process has been removed from this site. Please contact runDisney with any questions.
runDisney Registration Policy (per the runDisney website)
- Entry fees for the runDisney Events, Commemorative Items, or any other runDisney event(s) related purchases are non-refundable.
- Disney reserves the right to refuse the entry into, and/or revoke any registration for, any race for any reason in its sole discretion with refund of any applicable registration fees being the sole remedy of any such refusal and/or revocation.
- Registrations may be transferred within the same race weekend, to a different race distance, as long as the desired race distance is not sold out. The Guest must first register for the new event for the transfer to be valid; any difference in registration price the for a lesser distance (if any) will then be refunded, less a $45 transfer processing fee.
- Transfers are not allowed for 5Ks, runDisney Kids Races or sold out events.
- All races are non-transferable between individuals, between event weekends, and to events that have reached capacity/sold-out.
- Race entries/bibs are not transferrable from one person/participant to another person/participant. Sale, trade and/or transfer of race entry/bib number is strictly prohibited and may result in the disqualification of and/or banning offenders from participating at future events. Anyone caught attempting to sell or transfer their race entry/bib to another person/participant, pick up another person’s/participant’s race entry/bib, or participate in a race using another participant’s race entry/bib, will have said race entry/bib cancelled and/or revoked, be disqualified, and be removed from the race without refund.
*Dates, times and prices subject to change, and all races are subject to capacity limits and may close at any time.